Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All about Rebecca

Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Rebecca. I am a SAHM living with my family here in Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base in Oceanside, California. In my former life I taught Pre-Kindergarten in an elementary school in Killeen, TX. Yep, that's right a Texas Girl!!!!! Anyhow, I taught there until I met my true love..Robert XOXOX. Let me tell you how we met. Well, we actually met on MySpace...seriously we did. Even to this day I still can't believe we met that way. At the time he was deployed in Iraq. Oh, yeah, did I tell you he is a marine???  He had two beautiful children named Zion--6 and Heavenlie--4 and at the time a a dog named Pebbles (whom I despised--sorry I'm a cat person... it was inbred in me). After about 5 months of non stop talking on our cellphones and 5 months of those dad gum $400.00 phone bills we finally met when I came out to SoCal (Southern California) in February 2008. The first time I laid eyes on Robert was no doubt love at first sight. Fast forward 7 months later and we were married. Now fast forward 2  years later and a baby boy name Michael Elijah and tada here I am. I am still learning the beautiful art of homemaking. I absolutely adore it.  There are many other things that I adore like a good glasss (or glasses) of wine, my cat Jade purring on my lap hearing my son laughing or his two -toothed grin, a quiet house, oooooooh and my absolute favorite a CLEAN house, which usually is a night when I am to tired to enjoy it--LOL! Anyways, I hope that you enjoy my blogs I look forward from hearing from you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment